Corporate Optometry Nation partners with the Primary Eye Guys on this podcast. They discuss how their failures have shaped them. Learn to embrace failure in your career in optometry. The best lessons are the ones you learn from putting in the work and being able to continue despite the failures.
Corporate Optometry Nation interviews Samuel Waxman. We talk about life insurance policies and disability insurance for optometrists. What optometrists should look for and want they should do when picking out a plan. How it is so important to have life and disability insurance if you are self employed or employed.
Corporate Optometry Nation Podcast interviews Dr Ken Kopolow. Dr Kopolow has many locations within Luxottica. He has Pearle Vision franchises and subleases at Lenscrafters in Nevada. We talk about how to manage multiple locations and how to achieve financial success in corporate optometry. There are many differences between franchising in corporate optometry and subleasing. Listen in to learn more!
Introduction to Corporate Optometry Nation podcast. Dr Maria Sampalis talks to Defocus Media about Corporate Optometry and Corporate Optometry Careers. How the Facebook group has grown and evolved over the years. She discusses how Corporate ODs can benefit from being a Facebook group member. The new publication Corporate OD provides valuable insight on strategies in corporate optometry beyond clinical and practice management. Whether you are an established OD, new graduate in optometry or optometry student, this podcast will give you a flavor for what is to come in future podcasts. Don’t miss out the newest podcast in optometry!
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- 5 Ways to Reduce Optical staff Errors when Collecting Fees...May 7, 2022 - 5:57 am
- 1st Generation ODs tend to choose Corporate OptometryApril 17, 2022 - 5:51 pm
- 5 Questions to Consider Before Buying EquipmentApril 16, 2022 - 3:33 pm
- The Problems with Under-Coding and How to Avoid ThemApril 8, 2022 - 1:02 pm
- This article fails to address “off-the-record” discussions...February 27, 2022 - 7:31 am by STEPHEN HLIS
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.