Corporate Optometry Nation podcast interviews Dr Graham Keith. They discuss the idea behind the topic is that when you provide the patient with useful info about their eyes or reason for eye exams. The patient will gain a better experience , better compliance, and better referrals! Patients will be more willing to ask questions when they see you are open to sharing info and not just pushing them out the door. They will be more compliance with either for a treatment plan or returning yearly. When patients and see that you care, they have more trust in you, and now they know why exams are important for everyone. Listen to the podcast to get more info on how to build patient trust through education.
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- Being an Underdog: Benefits and How to Accomplish Bigger...June 26, 2022 - 10:18 am
- 5 Reasons Why a Corporate Optometry Sublease Might be the...June 26, 2022 - 10:07 am
- 5 Essential Business Planning Tips That Can Help Optometrists...June 5, 2022 - 3:01 pm
- Recipe for Success in Optometry: Grit and ResilienceJune 3, 2022 - 7:37 am
- This article fails to address “off-the-record” discussions...February 27, 2022 - 7:31 am by STEPHEN HLIS
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.