Dr. Tran and Dr. Dornbos are members of the Vivid Vision group. Vivid Vision uses virtual reality headsets like the Rift, HTC Vive, Samsung GearVR, and Google Daydream to treat binocular vision issues like amblyopia, strabismus, and vergence disorder.
Corporate Optometry Nation Podcast interviews Dr Diana Ramirez. Dr Ramirez has a sublease with Walmart in Texas. She was awarded 2020 OD of the Year at Walmart for Excellence in Patient Care. Listen in to the podcast was Dr Sampalis interviews her about how she works with the optical staff to secure her success in her own practice. Learn how to motivate and partner with the optical staff in corporate optometry.
Description:Dr. Stuart Richard is Chief of optometry and James Lovell health center in northern Chicago — PhD in human physiology and biophysics from Chicago Medical School — associate professor of family and preventive medicine at Chicago Medical School, Illinois College of Optometry, and the University of Missouri St. Louis — active in primary care — still active in conducting antioxidant research — practicing optometry with the federal government Topic covered include: How the eye can be such a clear biomarker for systemic disease, why it’s important to maintain a good gut environment of bacteria, the importance of the personal interaction between patient and the doctor, how vitamin c and lutein benefit the eye, what the omega blood spot test can reveal about your overall health, the dangerous effect of blue light from our devices
Open your Eyes podcast. Dr Kerry Gelb
Topic covered include: Why we give way to our impulses, lifestyle factors that will reduce internal inflammation, the importance of daily meditation and exercise for the body, intentional technology usage, the capitalization of our personal reward circuits, blue light and its association with sleeping patterns, how to manage acute stress so that it doesn’t become chronic.
Corporate Optometry Nation interviews Dr Laurie Lesser. Dr. Lesser is an Area Doctor for South Florida Regional Eye Associates, affiliated with America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses stores. In this podcast we talk about the employment model of corporate optometry and how it might be the right fit for young ODs and females. Working in corporate optometry has many benefits. Listen in to the podcast to see if employment in corporate optometry is for you!
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- 5 Ways to Reduce Optical staff Errors when Collecting Fees...May 7, 2022 - 5:57 am
- 1st Generation ODs tend to choose Corporate OptometryApril 17, 2022 - 5:51 pm
- 5 Questions to Consider Before Buying EquipmentApril 16, 2022 - 3:33 pm
- The Problems with Under-Coding and How to Avoid ThemApril 8, 2022 - 1:02 pm
- This article fails to address “off-the-record” discussions...February 27, 2022 - 7:31 am by STEPHEN HLIS
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.