Description:Dr. Lampert is an optometrist who specializes in vision training. Using vision training techniques, Dr. Lampert has worked with players from the New York Yankees, Chicago Cubs, Cleveland Indians, Miami Dolphins, Japanese Baseball League, PGA and LPGA golfers, USTA tennis players and world-class international athletes during the 1996 Olympics.
Dr. Tran and Dr. Dornbos are members of the Vivid Vision group. Vivid Vision uses virtual reality headsets like the Rift, HTC Vive, Samsung GearVR, and Google Daydream to treat binocular vision issues like amblyopia, strabismus, and vergence disorder.
Description:Dr. Jessica Steen is an attending optometric physician and instructor of ocular pharmacology at Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry. Topics covered include: How different vascular diseases affect the eye, how to detect these diseases, and the best ways to treat them.
Description:Dr. Stuart Richard is Chief of optometry and James Lovell health center in northern Chicago — PhD in human physiology and biophysics from Chicago Medical School — associate professor of family and preventive medicine at Chicago Medical School, Illinois College of Optometry, and the University of Missouri St. Louis — active in primary care — still active in conducting antioxidant research — practicing optometry with the federal government Topic covered include: How the eye can be such a clear biomarker for systemic disease, why it’s important to maintain a good gut environment of bacteria, the importance of the personal interaction between patient and the doctor, how vitamin c and lutein benefit the eye, what the omega blood spot test can reveal about your overall health, the dangerous effect of blue light from our devices
Open your Eyes podcast. Dr Kerry Gelb
Topic covered include: Why we give way to our impulses, lifestyle factors that will reduce internal inflammation, the importance of daily meditation and exercise for the body, intentional technology usage, the capitalization of our personal reward circuits, blue light and its association with sleeping patterns, how to manage acute stress so that it doesn’t become chronic.
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- Being an Underdog: Benefits and How to Accomplish Bigger...June 26, 2022 - 10:18 am
- 5 Reasons Why a Corporate Optometry Sublease Might be the...June 26, 2022 - 10:07 am
- 5 Essential Business Planning Tips That Can Help Optometrists...June 5, 2022 - 3:01 pm
- Recipe for Success in Optometry: Grit and ResilienceJune 3, 2022 - 7:37 am
- This article fails to address “off-the-record” discussions...February 27, 2022 - 7:31 am by STEPHEN HLIS
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.