Description:Dr. Stuart Richard is Chief of optometry and James Lovell health center in northern Chicago — PhD in human physiology and biophysics from Chicago Medical School — associate professor of family and preventive medicine at Chicago Medical School, Illinois College of Optometry, and the University of Missouri St. Louis — active in primary care — still active in conducting antioxidant research — practicing optometry with the federal government Topic covered include: How the eye can be such a clear biomarker for systemic disease, why it’s important to maintain a good gut environment of bacteria, the importance of the personal interaction between patient and the doctor, how vitamin c and lutein benefit the eye, what the omega blood spot test can reveal about your overall health, the dangerous effect of blue light from our devices
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- 5 Essential Business Planning Tips That Can Help Optometrists...June 5, 2022 - 3:01 pm
- Recipe for Success in Optometry: Grit and ResilienceJune 3, 2022 - 7:37 am
- 5 Ways to Reduce Optical staff Errors when Collecting Fees...May 7, 2022 - 5:57 am
- 1st Generation ODs tend to choose Corporate OptometryApril 17, 2022 - 5:51 pm
- This article fails to address “off-the-record” discussions...February 27, 2022 - 7:31 am by STEPHEN HLIS
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.