How to use Twitter to Grow your Practice
- No ratings found yet!
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- Being an Underdog: Benefits and How to Accomplish Bigger...June 26, 2022 - 10:18 am
- 5 Reasons Why a Corporate Optometry Sublease Might be the...June 26, 2022 - 10:07 am
- 5 Essential Business Planning Tips That Can Help Optometrists...June 5, 2022 - 3:01 pm
- Recipe for Success in Optometry: Grit and ResilienceJune 3, 2022 - 7:37 am
- This article fails to address “off-the-record” discussions...February 27, 2022 - 7:31 am by STEPHEN HLIS
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
business business aspects of optometry contact lenses corporate od corporate ods corporate optical corporate optometrist corporateoptometry corporate optometry corporate optometry careers corporate optometry india corporate optometry nation corporate optometry nation podcast corporate optometry sublease covid19 doctor ehr electronic medical records eye care eye doctor eye exam franchise leader lenscrafters maria sampalis marketing national vision od open your eyes optometrist optometrists optometry optometry business optometry business plan optometry podcast optometry practice optometry student patient acquisition podcast private practice regional manager sublease traits of leadership walmart warby parker
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.