PEAK HOURS AND FLEXIBLE EMPLOYEES ARE JUST TWO VARIABLES
EFFECTIVE SCHEDULING is critical to any practice’s success. (
In corporate optometry, we enjoy an influx of new patients through walk-in traffic. However, this can
be an obstacle to managing a schedule.
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- Ways to Grow your Optometry Business with Uninsured Pat...July 6, 2020 - 4:41 pm
- Marketing Your Optometry Practice during COVID-19June 24, 2020 - 5:42 pm
- Top 10 Optometry Practice Management MistakesJune 24, 2020 - 12:30 pm
- Improving Patient Satisfaction: 5 Questions Optometrists...June 21, 2020 - 5:45 am
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
- Will be delighted to join.March 17, 2018 - 11:29 pm by Shamika Bhattacharyya
branding business business aspects of optometry competition contact lenses corporate od corporate ods corporate optical corporate optometrist corporate optometry corporate optometry careers corporate optometry india corporate optometry nation corporate optometry nation podcast corporate optometry sublease covid19 doctor ehr electronic medical records eye care eye doctor eye exam franchise hipaa leader lenscrafters maria sampalis marketing national vision od optometrist optometrists optometry optometry business optometry business plan optometry podcast optometry student patient acquisition podcast private practice regional manager sublease traits of leadership walmart warby parker
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.