Corporate Optometry Nation Podcast host Dr Maria Sampalis interviews Diane Diaz about personal branding. Personal branding has never been more important in the optometric industry until today. Being able to differentiate yourself from others is vital. Your personal brand is what you want your patients to say about you, whether it is word of mouth or on social media or google. Your personal brand needs to be consistent whether in the office or social media. It needs to be a friction less experience where patients or potential customers have the same experience. Your brand creates trust in the community and can really build your own business. Listen in to the podcast on how , build your personal brand, create a brand image for your business, and how creating an experience is more important than being the lowest priced eye exam or products in your area and how to create value. Read more about branding at the following links
You might also like
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- Is Private Equity another form of Corporate Optometry?November 11, 2019 - 2:23 pm
- Red Flags in Your Corporate Optometry Employee ContractNovember 11, 2019 - 1:09 pm
- Finding the Right Fit in Corporate Optometry.November 11, 2019 - 10:19 am
- Understanding the Different Models of Corporate Optomet...November 6, 2019 - 9:14 am
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
- Will be delighted to join.March 17, 2018 - 11:29 pm by Shamika Bhattacharyya
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.