Description: Topics covered include: Nutrition’s aid to vision,oxidative stress vs. inflammation, vision’s tie to bright light, adapting to different light conditions, the importance of exposure to sunlight, the trinity of nutrients, the concerns of blue light.
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- 5 Essential Business Planning Tips That Can Help Optometrists...June 5, 2022 - 3:01 pm
- Recipe for Success in Optometry: Grit and ResilienceJune 3, 2022 - 7:37 am
- 5 Ways to Reduce Optical staff Errors when Collecting Fees...May 7, 2022 - 5:57 am
- 1st Generation ODs tend to choose Corporate OptometryApril 17, 2022 - 5:51 pm
- This article fails to address “off-the-record” discussions...February 27, 2022 - 7:31 am by STEPHEN HLIS
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.