Corporate Optometry Nation Podcast Mothers Day edition. Dr Maria Sampalis interviewed Dr Carla Gasparini, who has two Walmart locations in Austin Texas. Walmart has been a great partner for her. She discusses how she balances a family and being self employed. She gives great advice on how to grow a business and balance it all. Listen in to the very inspiring story how this female entrepreneur is doing it all. She discusses how her corporate optometry office provides medical eye care . Being a mom and being self employed has been a great career move for Dr Gasparini listen in to learn how you can do it as well.
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- Pros and Cons of Corporate Optometry on the IndustryJanuary 9, 2020 - 10:33 am
- How Corporate Optometry allows ODs to focus on Patient ...January 9, 2020 - 9:34 am
- 3 Solutions to Optical Staff Issues in Corporate Optome...January 6, 2020 - 9:29 am
- Health Tips for Corporate ODs working a lot of Hours.December 30, 2019 - 11:26 am
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
- Will be delighted to join.March 17, 2018 - 11:29 pm by Shamika Bhattacharyya
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.