Corporate Optometry Nation interviews Samuel Waxman. We talk about life insurance policies and disability insurance for optometrists. What optometrists should look for and want they should do when picking out a plan. How it is so important to have life and disability insurance if you are self employed or employed.
You might also like
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- Ways to Grow your Optometry Business with Uninsured Pat...July 6, 2020 - 4:41 pm
- Marketing Your Optometry Practice during COVID-19June 24, 2020 - 5:42 pm
- Top 10 Optometry Practice Management MistakesJune 24, 2020 - 12:30 pm
- Improving Patient Satisfaction: 5 Questions Optometrists...June 21, 2020 - 5:45 am
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
- Will be delighted to join.March 17, 2018 - 11:29 pm by Shamika Bhattacharyya
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.