Dr. Hammond is a professor of Behavioral and Brain Sciences at UGA. Some topics covered include: How diet and exercise directly affect the brain, how different light sources can be helpful or damaging to the eyes, and how supplements should be an add on to an already healthy diet.
You might also like
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- Being an Underdog: Benefits and How to Accomplish Bigger...June 26, 2022 - 10:18 am
- 5 Reasons Why a Corporate Optometry Sublease Might be the...June 26, 2022 - 10:07 am
- 5 Essential Business Planning Tips That Can Help Optometrists...June 5, 2022 - 3:01 pm
- Recipe for Success in Optometry: Grit and ResilienceJune 3, 2022 - 7:37 am
- This article fails to address “off-the-record” discussions...February 27, 2022 - 7:31 am by STEPHEN HLIS
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.