Dr Asma Alsalmeh sits down with the Corporate Optometry nation podcast to discuss creative marketing techniques to grow your optometric practice in corporate optometry. Being a sublease OD has its advantages with the corporate optical having the ability to market at a high level. Many corporate opticals will only advertise materials and promotions but not the eye exam. As a business owner you need to acknowledge that marketing is an investment in your practice not an expense. Listen in to the newest podcast to learn how this OD took a new sublease and found opportunities to expand her business with creative marketing techniques at an affordable price!
You might also like
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- 5 Essential Business Planning Tips That Can Help Optometrists...June 5, 2022 - 3:01 pm
- Recipe for Success in Optometry: Grit and ResilienceJune 3, 2022 - 7:37 am
- 5 Ways to Reduce Optical staff Errors when Collecting Fees...May 7, 2022 - 5:57 am
- 1st Generation ODs tend to choose Corporate OptometryApril 17, 2022 - 5:51 pm
- This article fails to address “off-the-record” discussions...February 27, 2022 - 7:31 am by STEPHEN HLIS
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.