Corporate Optometry Nation Podcast interviews Dr Ken Kopolow. Dr Kopolow has many locations within Luxottica. He has Pearle Vision franchises and subleases at Lenscrafters in Nevada. We talk about how to manage multiple locations and how to achieve financial success in corporate optometry. There are many differences between franchising in corporate optometry and subleasing. Listen in to learn more!
You might also like
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- 5 Ways to Reduce Optical staff Errors when Collecting Fees...May 7, 2022 - 5:57 am
- 1st Generation ODs tend to choose Corporate OptometryApril 17, 2022 - 5:51 pm
- 5 Questions to Consider Before Buying EquipmentApril 16, 2022 - 3:33 pm
- The Problems with Under-Coding and How to Avoid ThemApril 8, 2022 - 1:02 pm
- This article fails to address “off-the-record” discussions...February 27, 2022 - 7:31 am by STEPHEN HLIS
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.