Corporate Optometry Nation interviews Dr Laurie Lesser. Dr. Lesser is an Area Doctor for South Florida Regional Eye Associates, affiliated with America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses stores. In this podcast we talk about the employment model of corporate optometry and how it might be the right fit for young ODs and females. Working in corporate optometry has many benefits. Listen in to the podcast to see if employment in corporate optometry is for you!
You might also like
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- Creating an Inviting Eye Clinic ReceptionJanuary 8, 2021 - 8:27 am
- Implementing an Optometry Compensation PlanJanuary 6, 2021 - 5:20 pm
- How to Attract and Retain Your Ideal Patient on a Budge...January 4, 2021 - 6:35 am
- The Impact of the Pandemic on Buying or Selling an Optometry...December 26, 2020 - 1:56 pm
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
- Will be delighted to join.March 17, 2018 - 11:29 pm by Shamika Bhattacharyya
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.