Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- My Experience with Maternity Leave in Corporate Optomet...January 14, 2023 - 11:22 am
- Overcoming Optometrist Burnout in the Midst of Great Re...January 14, 2023 - 9:22 am
- 5 Reasons New Patients Aren’t Finding Your Optometry Practice...January 14, 2023 - 9:00 am
- How to Talk About Payment Options With Your PatientsJanuary 14, 2023 - 8:56 am
- This article fails to address “off-the-record” discussions...February 27, 2022 - 7:31 am by STEPHEN HLIS
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
business business aspects of optometry contact lenses corporate od corporate ods corporate optical corporate optometrist corporate optometry corporateoptometry corporate optometry careers corporate optometry india corporate optometry nation corporate optometry nation podcast corporate optometry sublease covid19 doctor ehr electronic medical records eye care eye doctor eye exam franchise leader lenscrafters maria sampalis marketing national vision od open your eyes optometrist optometrists optometry optometry business optometry business plan optometry podcast optometry practice optometry student patient acquisition podcast private practice regional manager sublease traits of leadership walmart warby parker
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.