One common misconception in corporate optometry is that ODs work most holidays. A recent survey in the Corporate Optometry Facebook Group, asked if ODs were working on Memorial Day. 216 Corporate ODs responded to the survey. 27% of ODs worked memorial day, many were employed ODs. 73% of ODs decided to take the day off.. The ODs that were sublease and worked were usually at Lenscrafters or Visionworks, which are usually in a mall setting and hours are determined by the mall hours of operation.
Our mission is to help OD's succeed in business in any brand or setting, whether full time or part time.
- Building Your Practice with Dry Eye Drops: Harnessing the...November 29, 2023 - 5:47 am
- 5 Qualities You Need to Be a Successful OptopreneurSeptember 10, 2023 - 10:04 am
- A Bright Opportunity for GrowthAugust 7, 2023 - 4:18 pm
- 5 Ways to Improve Patient Flow at Your Optometry Practi...July 9, 2023 - 3:56 pm
- This article fails to address “off-the-record” discussions...February 27, 2022 - 7:31 am by STEPHEN HLIS
- Don't forget about the joint health venture between Jeff...November 18, 2018 - 6:48 am by Scott Wilson
- Thank you very much Dr. Sampalis and Dr. Gasparini. I found...May 18, 2018 - 4:10 am by Rebecca
- This site is absolutely fabulous!May 17, 2018 - 1:54 am by Fairy Layel
Corporate Optometry Careers is focused on helping eye care professionals find the right corporate setting for them.
Practice Management Documents
Our articles are available online either free of charge or for a fee. Please register to download articles.